Non-Profit Media Sponsorship
As a media sponsor, Chicago Health magazine can contribute advertising space either in print or online.
Chicago Health magazine is published twice each year. The mid-January issue remains in circulation through mid-July. The mid-July issue remains in circulation through mid-January. Each issue consists of 75,000 copies circulated throughout the Chicago metropolitan area . More than a million health-interested people read each issue of Chicago Health…..that’s the power of the pass-along readership of 50,000 copies circulated through the waiting rooms and common areas of more than 2,000 physician offices, hospitals, health clubs and clinics for rehab and physical therapy. In addition, more than 200 continuing care retirement communities make copies available to their residents, and more than 130 surgi-centers make copies available to their patients.
Online, chicagohealthonline.com currently attracts nearly 50,000 visitors a year. And every second week, Chicago Health issues an e-newsletter to more than 5,000 subscribers including 3,000 area physicians.
Advertising options are available on all media.
In exchange for being a media sponsor for a non-profit organization, these are the benefits Chicago Health suggests in return:
- Chicago Health’s name in the program book and on the invitation as a media sponsor
- Logos where appropriate on ads and all collateral material
- Tickets to the event (usually two tickets depending upon the event ticket cost and the value of Chicago Health’s contribution)
- Magazine distribution in the guest goody bags
- Chicago Health listed as an “in kind” donor or “media sponsor” on your annual report or other publication sent to donors
- If there’s a donor wall in the reception area, Chicago Health should be listed as a partner or media sponsor
- Social media support from the organization following the event
For more information contact Skip Weiss at 312-329-0600
No Comments Yet!
No one has left a comment for this post yet!
Only registered users can comment.