Questions compiled by Eve Becker as suggested to her by Dr. Gregory Dumanian and Dr. David Song
• Are you board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
• What procedures do you specialize in?
• Why is this procedure the best one for me, rather than a similar one?
• What is a realistic expectation regarding the outcome of the surgery?
• How many procedures of this type have you performed?
• What is your complication rate with this procedure?
• What are the most common complications or side effects?
• What are my options for anesthesia?
• How much physical pain can I expect from the procedure?
• When can I resume normal activities, and when can I go back to work?
• Can I see before-and-after pictures for three months, six months and one year after the procedure for patients on whom you have performed this procedure?
• Will I receive, in written form, a breakdown of the costs for cosmetic procedures?